Beginning Computer iGames
Students program the computer to create Interactive 3D Video Games in Alice 2.2. Please follow the instructions below to download and play the game you choose.
1) Download the game to your computer.
2) Download a free copy of Alice 2.2, (it's cross platform; for a Mac or PC), from http://www.alice.org/index.php?page=downloads/alice2.2_archive and follow the instructions to install, extract, and run the program.
3) Open Alice 2.2 and then File>Open World.
4) The Play button is located in the top left hand corner; click on the Play button to start the game.Then, click on the green button in the top left hand corner to increase to full size.
5) Using Firefox is recommended.
6) If using Safari then use a right mouse click, (or control click), and select "Download linked file as..." to download the file to your computer. If a .txt extension is added to the game file name then, please delete it before downlaoding the file. Then open Alice 2.2 and then the game, (instructions #3 and 4 above). Have fun playing our iGames!